NINTH STREET - Hodcarrier Films
Post Production Supervisor for award-winning independent feature film.
* Created post-production plan, initiated and formulated budget.
* Re-logged existing picture and sound footage.
* Established editing guidelines in accordance with accepted creative standards.
* Coordinated with film laboratory, negative cutter, film editor, sound editor.
* Insured proper standards on projection at limited theatrical exhibition.
* Worked with video manufacturing facility to establish duplication standards.
Finished film available on DVD.
DIOXIN DESTRUCTION - Environmental Protection Agency/Pentacle Productions
Line Producer. Corporate educational film for the U.S. Government.
* Client: Ecology & Environment.
* Coordinated location shooting, including hiring of cinematographer and film crew.
_______ON-SET MOTION PICTURE / TELEVISION EXPERIENCE_______
Over 30 years experience in hundreds of projects in motion picture, television,
commercial, infomercial, corporate and independent films in the positions of Director
of Photography, Cinematographer, Gaffer, Key Grip, Electrician, Best Boy, Dolly Grip,
Location Sound, and On-Set technician. Some highlights include:
THE BACHELOR - ABC Television - Cinematographer for local segment. This
episode was first broadcast on ABC television on March 10, 2008.
FACTORY MADE - Discovery Channel - Television series. Cinematographer for local
segment featuring the Royal Stadium’s High Definition JumboTron.
First aired May 28, 2008.
UNIQUELY KANSAS CITY - KCPT Public Television - Primary Cinematographer
for episodes 4 & 5.
THE CRY ROOM - Air Raid Films - Director of Photography/Cinematographer on
Christian independent film. Third Place winner at 2013 Ft. Lauderdale Film
HELPING HANDS - H&R Bloch - Cinematographer. Promotional documentary used
during fund raising events by international tax & accounting firm.
JESSIE JAMES WAS MY GRANDFATHER - FAME Productions - Videographer
for documentary theorizing that Jesse James was not murdered, but lived
until the 1950s and had children. Documentary was commissioned by his